Friday, January 4, 2013

LET US NOT FORGET THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE NOT SO LUCKY




I always look for the simple things in life and try to translate my simple needs into reality. 
I like to bring some of those simple things out into the world and into the life of others, 
by giving something extra to everyday life. 
Design Currents are nice, 
but I believe in people and their emotions, desires and dreams. 
We live in a fast consumer society 
and people want more and more and often forget the beautiful things in life. 
New is not necessarily better or more beautiful, 
be creative, that's what counts. 
I feel happy when I can decorate and create nice things,
the things that I notice I like trying to hold on too by writing about it on this blog. 
I have to mention also the fact that 
there are many beautiful blogs in bloggerworld 
and it´s easy to create your own safe environment, 
but let´s not forget the people in this world who are not so lucky.


                                     

No comments: